FSP Preparation German B2-C1 Dentistry (individual)
If you are a dentist and intend to start your professional recognition process in Germany and take an examination to prove your professional language skills, then this language course is just right for you!
You can register for the course if you:
- require a language visa for your stay in Germany
- are a person with a first language other than German
- have completed a degree in Dentistry in your home country
- are planning to work as a dentist in Germany
- intend to apply to the respective state authorities for a license to practice Dentistry as part of the recognition of your profession.
This course teaches general and technical language skills in a medical context, i.e. on the basis of topics that are particularly relevant to the areas of dentist/dentist communication, dentist/patient communication, team communication and documentation. Concrete course contents are, for example: admitting patients (taking anamnesis), presenting patients and their medical history both in writing and orally, taking into account the medical terminology (written and oral communication with colleagues), making diagnoses (physical examinations, laboratory examinations, instrumental examinations) and explaining them to patients, recommending and justifying therapies as well as using German terms and medical vocabulary according to the situation.
This language course serves as preparation for the specialist language examination (FSP) of the respective state medical association and offers you the opportunity to gain initial language learning experience in Germany with a visa. Our colleagues will be happy to advise you on requirements and application procedures.
Language course & FSP preparation: German B2-C1 dentists (private)
- Start dates: 1x per quarter (January, April, July, October)
- Duration: 300-600 teaching units (approx. 3-6 months)
- Time: Monday - Friday, 13:00 - 16:15 (20 teaching units per week).
- Form: On-site classroom training
- Participants: min. 10 persons
- Aim: Specialized language examination (FSP) of the German medical associations, telc Deutsch B2-C1 Dentistry
- Price: 7,10 € per teaching unit
*Teaching unit: 1 unit = 45 minutes
Alternatively, we can put together an individual course program specially tailored to your needs and requirements. Our staff will be happy to advise you on all options.
Would you like to register for this course or do you have any questions? We look forward to hearing from you! Feel free to contact us here.